Finally—an answers book suitable for kids!
Other books in the series include:
Today it seems that the teaching of evolution is everywhere, even finding its way into the church. This book answers 22 actual questions from kids on evolution and the idea of “millions of years,” helping create a powerful foundation of faith. Kids will discover:
Volume 7’s questions
- How old is the earth and the universe?
- Why do teachers and textbooks keep saying "millions of years ago"?
- Who started the idea of evolution?
- Why do people think the earth (and everything else) came from nothing?
- Why is belief in evolution more popular than creation?
- How did people get the idea that we evolved from fish, frogs, and “apemen”?
- Where did the idea of millions of years come from?
- Why did people start believing in evolution?
- If evolutionists say that dinosaurs evolved into birds, how do they explain birds being here, especially if all the dinosaurs became extinct at the same time from a meteorite that hit earth?
- Did "cave men" exist?
- Were the continents rver connected?
- Why do evolutionists keep believing when there is proof it isn't true?
- Are there different universes?
- Why did they name the ape "Lucy"?
- Why doesn't God make the evolutionists extinct?
- Are some people more evolved than others like different skin tones?
- Did God stop creating, or is He still creating today?
- Why are there still apes if we supposedly evolved from apes?
- Do all scientists believe in evolution?
- Why do evolutionists believe in big bang?
- Do any evolutionists believe God is real, and is it okay to mix Chritianity with evolution?
- Do mutations help evolution?