This is our favorite “layman’s” apologetics book for the truth and authority of the Bible! None that we are aware of is easier to read and understand.
You’ll learn answers to perplexing questions such as:
- How do we know the Bible is true?
- What about supposed errors and contradictions in the Bible?
- What are some of the apologetic arguments to help confirm the authority of the Bible?
- What about archaeological evidences?
- What is the canon of Scripture, and how do we know that the Bible we have today is the correct compilation of writings?
- What is “hermeneutics” and why is it important?
- What is the story of the English Bible?
British author Brian H. Edwards answers critics and refutes supposed contradictions, clearly showing that it is perfectly logical to believe the Bible. This book will give any reader added confidence in God’s Word!