What do you really believe—and why does it matter to your life, your family, and your faith?
We live in a culture with more questions than ever—questions that affect one’s acceptance of the Bible as authoritative and trustworthy. This video features easy-to-understand answers to some of the most-important apologetics quandaries of today. You’ll love these highly stylized mini-interviews, featuring authors from the best-selling books. This video contains twelve answers, each about 4-minutes in length.
This video answers the following questions:
- Is There Really a God? (Ham)
- Cain’s Wife—Who Was She? (Ham)
- Does Distant Starlight Prove the Universe Is Old? (Lisle)
- Is Natural Selection the Same Thing as Evolution? (Purdom)
- Doesn’t Carbon-14 Dating Disprove the Bible? (Snelling)
- Why Shouldn’t Christians Accept Millions of Years? (Mortenson)
- Did Dinosaurs Turn into Birds? (Menton)
- Genesis: Today’s Answer to Racism (Kerby)
- Was There Really a Noah’s Ark & Flood? (Ham)
- What Really Happened to the Dinosaurs? (Ham)
- How Did Defense Attack Structures Come About? (Hodge)
- How to Survive a Secular College (Lisle)
Concise and fast-paced, this cutting-edge video is especially great for teens and young adults. (Ten of the answers are based on topics in The New Answers Book 1, and two are totally new.)